Sunday, November 25, 2012

Christmas Hand-print Tree/Wall Art

Xmas is finally here!!


I love this time of the year. People pretend to like each other; I accrued major debt by buying more than I should; and winter, which I really don't like, becomes wonderful and bearable.

Feeling jolly and on a sugar high from the homemade banana-chocolate bread and shortbread cookies I made during Thanksgiving, I decided to finally craft something from Pinterest.

Check out the original wall art from Pinterest. Sorry, but I can't find the link.

handprint christmas tree cute!

Below, you will find what I did.

It was a collaborative effort. Hubby's hand prints are at the bottom of the tree, next are my prints, followed by Camila's prints, and Caio's. I made sure to use washable, kid-friendly paint, and outlined the star and trunk of the tree with a black Sharpie.



Cute and fun project.

No comments:

Post a Comment