Monday, March 26, 2012

Men in Speedos

Speedos
Brazilian Lifeguards

As I sit at home and watch the rain, I'm reminded of how much I miss the beach, small bikinis, and speedos. Yes, I am one of those weird Americanized women who find speedos attractive. It's something about the confidence a man must project to be able to pull one off. Plus, the fact that I have managed to block out all unsightly viewings does help. In fact, the only unpleasant sight I can currently recall is the Terminator at the beach. The other images I have of men in speedos are connected to my romanticized view of foreign beaches, Brazilian lifeguards, Elle magazine ads, and my hubby, who looks damn good in a speedo!

The Terminator at the beach. You gotta give it to him. With a little tan, he may look once again like Mr. Universe.

Note that the Brazilian speedo looks more like shorts than a bikini. In fact, in Brazil the small speedos are, for the most part, outdated. My hubby says that based on the size of the speedo, you can tell when a man is a foreigner or not from the cost. The smaller the size, the less likely he is to be from a beach town. Outdated speedo:

No comments:

Post a Comment