Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Spice Carnival Site


Yeah!!!! After a 3-week absence, my iPad has returned home. I must say once you go iPad, you never go back.

Now that I have my baby back, I am once again connected to everything that is good in the virtual world. Consequently, I ran into cute and interesting costumes site that I must share.

Spice Carnival based in Europe makes (very expensive but cute) Carnival costumes. They are creative and I  like the use of fringes--a great way to add more movement and color to a costume.

Check out some of my favorite costumes:

I'm not crazy about the bikini, but I love the feathers.
 I must have been a cowgirl and burlesque dancer in my past life. I adore the fringes and love anything with tassels.
 This costume would have been perfect for the Roman theme Carnival parade we had a few years ago. The draping of the fabric gives the costume a regal and exotic look.

No comments:

Post a Comment