Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Time for a Break

Oi Gente,

Now that the San Francisco Carnaval Ball is over, I have decided to take a much needed break. Yes, I love dancing and performing, but at times I just want a whole lot of nothing!

   Ideas for my next costume!

Of course, this feeling does not last long and almost immediately the idea of working on a costume or getting ready for the San Francisco Carnaval parade pops into my head. To cope with my dilemma, I have decided to take a little break during March and start up again in mid-April.                 

Aside from grading papers, I plan on finish The Painter of Battles by Arturo Perez-Reverte. This is SO not the book for me, but I am captivated by the protagonist's actions and thoughts. Not only do I picture a James Bond looking character (Pierce Brosnan of course), but I am also fascinated by all the testosterone that oozes from the book. What I mean is that this is a GUY book and I love it!


Once my break is over, I will work on a parade costume and prep for my World Cup vacation!. World Cup 2014, here I come!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment