Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Condensed Milk Addiction

I recently decided to end my four year relationship with condensed milk. It was not easy but it had to be done.

For four years, I have enjoyed a bowl of fruits with nuts/granola and a spoon full of condensed milk. Yes, it sounds healthy, but recently the spoon full of CM turned into two or three spoons and I began to feen for it (Here is a video that illustrates how I feel). My addiction became apparent Sunday night when I dipped a spoon into a can of CM, closed my eyes, and gobbled it down. Instantly, an image came to mind.  I saw myself being ambushed by my family and friends in an episode of Intervention, Ahhh!

I am now CM free and have been for four days. I feel great and an hoping to lose the pregnancy weight a little faster. But like Jenifer Lopes I can't be out of a relationship for too long. My new love and rebound is a tasty Starbuck's scone. Let's see how long this relationship will last.

Update: My abstinence from CM did not last. Yesterday, I opened a can of CM and enjoyed my favorite treat. This is going to be harder than I though and now I know why hubby says that "even s*^% tastes good with condensed milk."

No comments:

Post a Comment