Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Well-dressed Men and Slut Walks

This morning, while out in my daily walk with Caio, a well dressed and very fragrant Middle Eastern man greeted me. Instantly, the smell of his cologne and fabulous dress shoes reminded me why I love foreign men. There is something about their fashion sense that makes me want to stop, stare, and admire. They don't simply match their top to their bottom; they also make sure their dress shoes match their belt. I love it! Really, there is nothing more sexy than a well-dressed man with a matching belt :)

Since I'm on the topic of clothing, hubby recently told me about Slut Walk. Though the name is a little shocking, it is a feminist movement that calls attention to the rights of women who have been a victim of a sexual assault. Apparently, a cop suggested that in order to prevent sexual assaults, women should not dress like "sluts." Really, what was he thinking? Well, the movement is growing and now there are Slut Walks all over the world. Here is more info on the movement.

Ahhhh! The blogger site and iPad are not very compatible. The site will not let me upload photos from my iPad :( which is too bad since I have a great photo of a guy with matching shoes and belt.

No comments:

Post a Comment