Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Personalized Story Book

Personalized Story Book
I strongly believe that by exposing Camila to a variety of texts she will grow to be an avid reader, good student, and successful individual. Well, to maintain my goal and add a little extra oomph to the reading materials we read, I composed a story book for my little girl. I combined my love for reading with a project--can't get better than that!Using Kodak Projects, I composed a fairy tale that blends text and photos. In the story, relatives and friends are transformed into magical characters who help Princess Camila along her journey. The end result is fabulous and we are having fun reading it.The photo book cost less than $30 and we love reading it :)

2 comments:

  1. Gah! I LOVE that you made a book! So smart :)
    Thanks for linking up at our party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun idea.. The kids would love it! Thanks for linking up at friday fun party..

    ReplyDelete