Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Homemade Beer

Hubby making beer:
Yes, I am the self-proclaimed best wife ever! Last September, I gave my hubby a beer making kit. From there, he began reading beer-making books, recruiting friends, and making his own beer!

I find it all so hot and sexy that I feel like a groupie at a concert. I ask questions; I'm an official testers, though I know nothing about beer; and I encourage him as much as possible. Best of all, his concoction is really catching on. My hubby and his beer-making partner served homemade beer at the Christmas party and will serve their home brew at my baby shower!

Here are a few informative beer-making resources--just in case you want to make your own beer.
Great documentary on the beer-making industry. I thought dancers were catty!
I purchased the starters kit from a local beer-making supply store. Everyone was extremely helpful and friendly. In fact, I have noticed that those involved with the beer or wine making process are normally great people to be around. I wonder why?

Beer Making for Dummies:
Those familiar with the series know that this is an easy to follow and informative source.

I found this while looking for Podcasts. The hosts are informative and entertaining.

Beer-making shops:
Hubby and partner at Trumer Beer Company:
I love that my hubby's partner brought his little baby to the tour :)

No comments:

Post a Comment