Thursday, January 19, 2012

Valentine Gifts

Business Card:

I'm a strong believer that we MUST celebrate special days. It makes others feel special and adds interest to our days. But with my busy life, I, at times, let special days go by without giving it much attention :(

Last year for Valentine's Day, I got my hubby a shitty last-minute gift. I was feeling overwhelmed by the demands of life and did not put much thought into the gift. I felt awful and the fact that I can't even remember what I got him makes it worse.

This year, I'm going to redeem myself. Though I'm not sure what I will give him, I do have a few ideas in mind.

Popcorn maker and Pay Per View
In the past, I have given friends and family an old school looking popcorn maker. Later, they tell me of fun movie nights and popcorn binges.
For my hubby, I'm hoping to add umph to the gift by purchasing a Pay Per View event. He can make popcorn, serve home-made beer and have friends over to watch a fight or special event.
Watch with glitz
As a Brazilian man, my hubby loves watches. To make it better, he loves large, glitzy watches. It's this ghetto fab side that I love so much!
Business Cards
As of now, this is my top choice. Now that my hubby is engrossed in his beer-making projects, I'm thinking of making simple business cards with his name and hobby written on it. He can then give cards away to friends and fellow brewers. Who knows?! Brahma, Brazil's number one beer, may end up asking him to become a professional testers.

No comments:

Post a Comment