Friday, April 29, 2011

Carnaval Parade: Countdown Begins

San Francisco Carnaval Parade 2007. My year as the queen of carnaval. I had fun this year.


San Francisco Carnaval Parade 2009. I was 8 months pregnant with my little Camila.

We now begin the countdown for this year's San Francisco Carnaval parade! With less than a month to go, my group is now scrambling to get costumes done, decorated floats ordered, sound systems reserved, and participants excited.

With so much to do, I almost don't know where to start and the stress makes me want to shut down. If only I have a magic wand, I could conjure up a gorgeous hot pink costume to match the well-designed, colorful, and large float that I would also conjure up. But the show must go on! Thus, I will probably spend the next few weeks mustering up courage to work on my costume and eventually produce something that not only I love but will also make this year's Carnaval parade special and unforgettable.

Feliz Carnaval!

No comments:

Post a Comment