Friday, December 2, 2011

Christmas Cheer

I really don't like the cold, but I love the holiday season. Houses are decorated, streets have a myriad of lights, and people are in a happy and friendly mood.

Two weekends ago, the family and I went out for a little Christmas cheer and inspirations. Of course, we had to see the San Francisco Macy's Christmas tree.



The following weekend, inspiration kicked in and we began decorating the tree! I admit, this was the best tree-decorating session. My 2 1/2 year old daughter really got into it by singing, hanging ornaments, and giving us loads of kisses. Again, I love the holiday season.

The next day, while reading a few of my favorite blogs, I came across a great project from Paint Cut Paste --salt and starch ornaments. I cut the recipe in half (in retrospect, I wish I hadn't) and baked it for 2 hours. Now, I can't wait to decorated it with my little girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment